Born and raised in Spokane. Graduated from high school in 1969. Spent 4 years in the Air Force and went into broadcasting after discharge in 1975. Dean has been in the Spokane market since 1982. He is married with 2 children and 2 grandchildren. When Dean’s not working you will most likely find him on the golf course or watching sports!
Teresa has been on the air in Spokane for more than two decades as a co-host & news anchor on two successful morning radio shows and a familiar face to Inland Northwest TV viewers as a morning news reporter and anchor. Her work behind the scenes includes producing and hosting numerous special programs like 4-Your Health, ExplorerTV, and Bloomsday coverage.
The Super Bowl isn't the only big game on Sunday. Plenty of people will be watching to see a competition of a different sort -- which company has the best Super Bowl ad. Some of the advertisers are giving web surfers a sneak peak. Here are 5 teaser ads on YouTube:
1. Mercedes-Benz: In a spot that has gotten 5.4 million views on Youtube.com, supermodel Kate Upton wears a low-cut tank top as she oversees football players washing her car.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPq7jVGPs3g
2. Volkswagen: Volkswagen's teaser spot shows people who have starred in videos online previously erupting in temper tantrums on a sunny hilltop to sing "Get Happy" with reggae singer Jimmy Cliff.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCm9P8naDQ
3. Gildan Activewear: First-time Super Bowl advertiser Gildan Activewear teases a spot that shows a man waking up dazed in a bedroom with furry handcuffs around his wrist.
4. Kraft's Mio: "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan appears to say a bleeped out profanity in a teaser to introduce Mio's sports drink drops, Mio Fit.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eenSfU7YYnY
5. Toyota: "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco grants wishes to a peppy song in the teaser for Toyota's spot.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnuMIIEtoo